Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need girl advice....?

OK: here's my spot. I liked this one girl and I asked and her BFF if she liked me. She blabbed all over the school. I still kinda like her and she might have feelings... Then there's another girl. She's my friend. I like to hang out with her but I'm almost positive she doesnt like me. I'm not asking her either cause it would be akward... Which one should I pursue? How can I fix my problem with girl 1#? I still get crap about liking her. HELP PLEASE!Need girl advice....?
Okay girl 1, just ignore everything people give you crap about! Just walk away when they start saying stuff to you about it, or be like it's my life, not your's so get out of it. You need to stand up to them. And talk to her about it, that'll make the girl feel better about it too. And act natural like nothing ever happened, that nothing was blabbed all over school.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuSJ.xDOM8DhL.FqvJ.8s4jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081216180117AAkB6mF

No comments:

Post a Comment