Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need Some Girl Advice?

this girl feelings i hurt said she was threw with me in she don't want to talk to me no more her friend said she even took my number out her phone, but im still on her yahoo messenger list because i still get her group messages in i be logged on so i no she no im on her list.I was just wondering why she still got me on her yahoo messenger list when she said she was threw with me.Need Some Girl Advice?
lol cuz she sed she was threw with u, that doesnt mean she will throw everything, and i think she doesnt care about the yahoo messenger list, that's why she didnt delete ur id,anyway, i think she was just really really angry with uNeed Some Girl Advice?
She might want to be friends or she might deep deep down inside her still like u.

No comments:

Post a Comment