Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need girl advice!!?

Heres the story.I met this girl through my friend.We flirted for a while and I finally asked her out.We have been on a couple of dates.I talked with the friend that set us up (her friend too) and this girl said that the girl Im dating was a little dissapointed that she had to make the first move (holding hands).She also said that the girl is wondering why I havn't asked her to be my girlfriend and why i havent kissed her. I originally though she was more conservative and I didn't want to push her. The question is do i like her for likeing me, or like her. I have a fun time with her, but we dont really show affection for eachother in public(no handholding or nothing) (my fault?). She is nice and pretty and smart. I know that she really likes me alot, but before I go farther (kiss her, which would have to be next date i guess), I want to know if i truly like her, because i couldn't bring myself to lead her on and then hurt her by breaking up.Help???????????I need girl advice!!?
well i cant tell you if you like her just think for a wile, does this girl make u smile whenever u think about her, does she give u butterflys whenever u see her?? Think about how she makes you feel when your with her and if you relize you like her make some move! Hold hands with her, kiss her. Think about what you really feel thats all i can say.I need girl advice!!?
If the girl can't handle the pace that you are moving, then she's dumb. You are trying to be the gentleman and she's acting like a slut.
when you walk together walk a little closer to where your hands will touch as you walk if she grabs on to your hand then your friend is telling the truth also next date go to the movies (nice and dark (wink)) lean close to her and from there it should be cool go in for a kiss and c her reaction
Hey, if you've only been on a few dates, don't worry about it. Build up a relationship first, you have all the time in the world for affection if it works out. If you really like this girl, you'll want a stable relationship based on more than just the physical stuff. Holding hands isn't that big of a deal, and giving her a kiss on the cheek isn't a huge thing either. If she's trying to jump the gun on a physical relationship without getting to know you, then you may have a problem. Talk to her. Tell her your feelings about her. Since it's so early in the relationship, no one should get hurt too bad.
tell her this... show her that you havent done these things, out of respect and wanted to make sure that she was comfortable first.....





good luck
Are you just feeling offended right now cuz your friend told you what the girl said? Hey, that was just girl talk, and nothing more! If anything, I would talk to her about it! That would clear everything up, than you wouldn't feel weird. It's not like this is going to be your life partner! This girl might be used to fast moving guys, who knows? Just be you, and do things your way!!! Remember, good things are worth waiting for!!! Tell your friend that!!!
If you really liked her you would WANT to kiss her and touch her and be with her, bla bla bla. Are you shy with all girls? If so, then it may be your own insecurity issues. If not, you don't like this one enough. If you are even thinking about the possibility that you might be leading her on, you don't like her enough. Move on. Find someone that excites you.
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment