Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girl advice? First date?

Known this girl for a month and we're always texting and stuff. We're meeting up later this month, after our finals, for a movie. She was just saying how her essay final is due May 21st (after finals - she's emailing it to the instructor then) and our meet-up will provide motivation to finish it before the 20th. I told her she should try to finish it by the 19th. She replied with ';I'll try to have it done on the 18th,'; and then asked me, ';Will you give me a reward if I finish it in time? Hehe I guess my reward is no more stress...or that summer is finally here.';





Girls, is she flirting with me? Like wanting the ';reward'; to be a kiss...Girl advice? First date?
She may be.


Don't let it get to your head, you'll regret being so gullible.


Just play along and flirt if you like her.


Then have a good time on your date.Girl advice? First date?
Defintlyy


:)
Lol yes she is flirting with you. It sounds like she likes you :)
Yeah, I think she's flirting with you. :D.


But don't be to sure, if you make the wrong move it might be kinda hard to hang out at the end.





answer mine please xD.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes she is flirting with you. She might want a bigger reward then that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment